Yoko work

David Jencks-3
I’ve merged the commits from Joe Chacko, Neil Richards and myself into yoko master and closed the related jira issues.

I think there may have been some further development at IBM after I left, I will try to see if we can get that added in, perhaps with more help from Joe/Neil.

Re: Yoko work

Alan Cabrera-2
(Sorry, my reply was “stuck” in the draft folder)

Many thanks!  It’s great to see external products giving back to their OSS siblings.

Hope to see more great work!

Regards,
Alan