Quantcast

are we d'accord to retire the Geronimo Server part?

are we d'accord to retire the Geronimo Server part?

Mark Struberg
Or do we need another formal vote?

If we are all on the same boat, when, how and who is drafting the Announcement?

Re: are we d'accord to retire the Geronimo Server part?

jlmonteiro

I think we came to an agreement so far

Le mar. 25 avr. 2017 à 00:21, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Or do we need another formal vote?

If we are all on the same boat, when, how and who is drafting the Announcement?

Re: are we d'accord to retire the Geronimo Server part?

kevan
Administrator
There should be a public vote.