derby.sql in Daytrader (Apache Geronimo v3.0)

derby.sql in Daytrader (Apache Geronimo v3.0)

Hari Pyla
Hi,
  I am trying to build the Daytrader application in Geronimo v3.0.
I am using mysql and JBOSS-5.1.0 so I was going over the instructions at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/trunk/README.jboss5

"If using MySQL, create a mysql database called tradedb and load it with
the derby.sql."

I was unable to find the derby.sql file in the Daytrader download from
the svn. I was wondering if I am missing something and where I coul get
the derby.sql file.

Thanks,
--Hari

Re: derby.sql in Daytrader (Apache Geronimo v3.0)

Ivan Xu
Guess that you could find the derby sql in the following location

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/daytrader/trunk/bin/dbscripts/derby/

--
Ivan