geronimo openapi maven plugin

Bruno Baptista
Hi folks,

I've searched around and inspected the code but I can't find a way to
instruct the plugin to output the openapi file in yaml instead of json
format.

On github https://github.com/apache/geronimo-openapi there's a hint that
it's possible...

Could one of you provide instructions on how to do that?

Thanks.

--
Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_

Re: geronimo openapi maven plugin

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Bruno,

It is intentionally not possible to ensure it stays consistent with Microprofile which is only about JSON "natively".
Where did you see it was possible?

The readme says:

"You can define the maven plugin to generate at build time the openapi.json file."

Le jeu. 5 mars 2020 à 15:41, Bruno Baptista <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi folks,

I've searched around and inspected the code but I can't find a way to
instruct the plugin to output the openapi file in yaml instead of json
format.

On github https://github.com/apache/geronimo-openapi there's a hint that
it's possible...

Could one of you provide instructions on how to do that?

Thanks.

--
Bruno Baptista
https://twitter.com/brunobat_