Quantcast

javamail 1.4 release?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

some tomee users are blocked cause of a bug in javamail I fixed (thanks to a patch, yeah :)), yesterday.

Any plan to start a release? I'll be short before end of next month so if anyone has some spare cycles I'm happy to make it public earlier otherwise i'll do it probably end of may

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old BlogGithub | LinkedIn | JavaEE Factory

Re: javamail 1.4 release?

Mark Struberg