link to javadoc on website

Geir Magnusson Jr.
I threw together a little ant script that in theory does javadoc for
the whole geronimo tree.

I've put the results up again on the website and added a link - it
should replicate to the public site w/in 4 hours.  Currently it
includes test classes, and there are a few kinks to be worked out.

If someone could teach me how to do this w/ maven (to get a
comprehensive tree for all modules), I'd be mighty appreciative.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr                                  +1-203-665-6437
[hidden email]