login for deployer

Yoseph Widjaya
Hi geronimoer

Sorry probably I don't do things right in here. I want
to help fixing bugs #518 :) (yey at least doin'
something for geronimo) :) but when try to deploy my
war files it's asking for username and password any
idea where i could get the username and passwod :(

many thanks

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Re: login for deployer

GDamour2
Hello Yoseph,

The username is system and the password is manager. They are configured
in the file var/security/users.properties.

Thanks,
Gianny

On 19/06/2005 9:49 PM, Yoseph Widjaya wrote:

>Hi geronimoer
>
>Sorry probably I don't do things right in here. I want
>to help fixing bugs #518 :) (yey at least doin'
>something for geronimo) :) but when try to deploy my
>war files it's asking for username and password any
>idea where i could get the username and passwod :(
>
>many thanks

Re: login for deployer

Matt Hogstrom
To deploy you need to provide the user id and password for administration.  The options to do this on the command line are:

java -jar %GERONIMO_HOME%/bin/deployer.jar --user system --password manager

Cheers.

Matt
> Sorry probably I don't do things right in here. I want
> to help fixing bugs #518 :) (yey at least doin'
> something for geronimo) :) but when try to deploy my
> war files it's asking for username and password any
> idea where i could get the username and passwod :(
>
> many thanks

> Yahoo! Sports

Re: login for deployer

Yoseph Widjaya
Dear Matt

Thanks For the reply yep all is done haven't read the
wiki :( before posting to dev my apology :)

yes everything seems alright

many thanks

PS: probably start helping geronimo by fixing bugs
first :)

http://mail.yahoo.com