message-driven bean example?

J. Patrick Bedell
Hello,
  I'm trying to develop a message-driven EJB, and having some
difficulties.  Are there any examples of Geronimo-deployable
message-driven beans that are available for download?
  Thanks in advance for the help!

  Patrick

RE: message-driven bean example?

Katia Aresti Gonzalez

You can use the examples at java web, examples j2ee 1.4, and there you will see at the bundle packed a lot of examples, including MDB. The thing is that you have to write the proper deployment descroptors.

Katia

>From: "J. Patrick Bedell" <[hidden email]>
>To: [hidden email]
>Subject: message-den bean example?
>Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hello,
> I'm trying to develop a message-driven EJB, and having some
>difficulties.  Are there any examples of Geronimo-deployable
>message-driven beans that are available for download?
> Thanks in advance for the help!
>
> Patrick
> [hidden email]

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: incluye Antivirus y Firewall de McAffee. Desc?rgalo y pru?balo 2 meses gratis.