metrics help to finally make tck green :)

metrics help to finally make tck green :)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

Can anyone have a look to io.astefanutti.metrics.cdi.se.InheritedTimedMethodBean, i'm not sure i get what is wrong for this one. Start to wonder if i missed a rule of if it is a weld related test.

If anyone has a few spare cycles i'd be happy to get help for on this - either by a direct fix or just pointing me out what is wrong. I'll be on IRC in ~40mn if you want to do it more "live".

Re: metrics help to finally make tck green :)

Bernd Bohmann
The best d

Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> schrieb am Di., 12. Juni 2018, 08:32:
Hi guys,

Can anyone have a look to io.astefanutti.metrics.cdi.se.InheritedTimedMethodBean, i'm not sure i get what is wrong for this one. Start to wonder if i missed a rule of if it is a weld related test.

If anyone has a few spare cycles i'd be happy to get help for on this - either by a direct fix or just pointing me out what is wrong. I'll be on IRC in ~40mn if you want to do it more "live".

Re: metrics help to finally make tck green :)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Finally green, I'm not happy of the last commit which kind of use cdi model (AnnotatedType) and enforce rules with reflection (Method/Class) to match the TCK expectation. I didn't see in the spec this is the right behavior and really think it is a weld impl detail which leaked in the spec. Any feedback would be welcomed.

In the meantime we are green :)