questions related to configuring

Grandhi Subrahmanya
Hi Geronimo,

    I am new to Apache-Geronimo,I downloaded geronimo-tomcat7-javaee6-3.0.1 and I placed unpacked folder under C://Program Files.

Initialization Procedure :

1. Open command prompt,switched to <geronimo-home>//bin

2. I run following command geronimo run

3. I opened another command prompt, and switched to <geronimo-home>//bin

4. I run following command startup

using default usernames,passwords. I log in console page,here I am facing problem.

console (right-side) page is not visible to me.

I go through some tutorials,but not yet solve it.finally I though to uninstall and re -install Apache-Geronimo.

Even, I didn't find how to uninstall Apache-Geronimo.Finally I have two queries

Problems :

1. How can I see console page.

2. How can I uninstall Apache-Geronimo.

--

G.Subrahmanyam,
+91-8867111831

Re: questions related to configuring

Ivan Xu
Hi,
1. Are there any messages in the log ? If not, could you try to use another explorer, it looks like a client explorer issue.
2. Just remove the directory is enough.

Hope it helps.