release specs in bulk

Raymond Auge
Hey all,

Before I attempt anything I wanted to ask if releasing the specs in bulk should even be attempted?

I've done testing for the 3 most important of the new profiles I've added, JavaEE6, JavaEE7, JavaEE8 and I can in theory do it in a batch, but one thing I'm not sure about is the version handling of the release plugin with so many modules at play.

Has anyone ever tried this? Any advice?

Given a little more checking and testing I'm thinking of preping and calling a release this week. Thoughs?

Sincerely,
--
Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance (@OSGiAlliance)

Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance (@OSGiAlliance)

Re: release specs in bulk

Mark Struberg

do we also want to add the Java9 module info to META-INF/MANIFEST.MF?

When we release all of the spec jars anyway we could target this as well, no?