safeguard's TCK status

Raymond Auge
I've just forked geronimo-safeguard but it is failing the TCK. Is that expected status?

--
Raymond Augé (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect Liferay, Inc. (@Liferay)
Board Member & EEG Co-Chair, OSGi Alliance (@OSGiAlliance)

Re: safeguard's TCK status

Raymond Auge
must have been a first checkout, temporal kinda thing.

Sorry for the noise,
- Ray