site cleanup

Mark Struberg
Hi folks!

Can someone point me to more docs about how the G site is maintained?
Would love to reorg it a bit and add info about GeronimoConfig.

txs and LieGrue,

Re: site cleanup

kevan
Administrator
?

http://geronimo.apache.org/ is maintained by confluence. There's an edit icon in the upper right corner.

kevan

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:20 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks!

Can someone point me to more docs about how the G site is maintained?
Would love to reorg it a bit and add info about GeronimoConfig.

txs and LieGrue,

Re: site cleanup

Romain Manni-Bucau
is it possible to bind a subdomain without confluence, like geronimo.apache.org/config/ which would be a cms pubsub?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old BlogGithub | LinkedIn | JavaEE Factory

?

http://geronimo.apache.org/ is maintained by confluence. There's an edit icon in the upper right corner.

kevan

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 12:20 AM, Mark Struberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks!

Can someone point me to more docs about how the G site is maintained?
Would love to reorg it a bit and add info about GeronimoConfig.

txs and LieGrue,
strub