uri wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.jar not found in repository

uri wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.jar not found in repository

Waimun Yeow
Hi.

I am getting this in modules/assembly:

org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: uri
wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.jar not found in repository

Pls help!

Re: uri wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.jar not found in repository

David Jencks
I believe this is caused by out of date openejb jars.  Try updating and
building openejb.

I will try to push some newer jars sometime later today, but may not
have time.

On May 7, 2005, at 1:38 PM, Waimun Yeow wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I am getting this in modules/assembly:
>
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: uri
> wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.jar not found in repository
>
> Pls help!

Re: uri wsdl4j/jars/wsdl4j-1.5.jar not found in repository

Waimun Yeow
I got it. I updated my openejb jar. No problem now.

Thanks!
waimun