xbean java 9 state

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

I plan to check if we can merge module-info properly for our shades on
trunk of xbean then I think we are good to release. If maven shade
plugin doesn't support it properly I plan to exclude the file as a
short term workaround to not hold the release.

Will try to do it tomorrow or on monday.

wdyt? Any other blocker?

PS: I have some net issues at home ATM so can need help for the
upload, anyone would have some cycles next week?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn

Re: xbean java 9 state

jlmonteiro

Hey Romain.

Thanks for the update. I'd be happy to help at any time this week.

Jean Louis

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn

Re: xbean java 9 state

Romain Manni-Bucau
Just pushed the ignoring of module-info and seems it works and our
scanning fallback seems also ok so we are good to start from my side.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn

> Hey Romain.
>
> Thanks for the update. I'd be happy to help at any time this week.
>
> Jean Louis
>

> Le sam. 4 nov. 2017 à 19:18, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I plan to check if we can merge module-info properly for our shades on
>> trunk of xbean then I think we are good to release. If maven shade
>> plugin doesn't support it properly I plan to exclude the file as a
>> short term workaround to not hold the release.
>>
>> Will try to do it tomorrow or on monday.
>>
>> wdyt? Any other blocker?
>>
>> PS: I have some net issues at home ATM so can need help for the
>> upload, anyone would have some cycles next week?
>>
>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> @rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn

Re: xbean java 9 state

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi guys,

tried to do a release but got an issue on mvn release:perform (uploads
actually) - don't know if that's nexus or my connection.

The tag is available at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-4.6/,
anyone can have a try to do the perform for me please?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn

> Just pushed the ignoring of module-info and seems it works and our
> scanning fallback seems also ok so we are good to start from my side.
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> @rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn

>> Hey Romain.
>>
>> Thanks for the update. I'd be happy to help at any time this week.
>>
>> Jean Louis
>>

>> Le sam. 4 nov. 2017 à 19:18, Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]> a
>> écrit :
>>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> I plan to check if we can merge module-info properly for our shades on
>>> trunk of xbean then I think we are good to release. If maven shade
>>> plugin doesn't support it properly I plan to exclude the file as a
>>> short term workaround to not hold the release.
>>>
>>> Will try to do it tomorrow or on monday.
>>>
>>> wdyt? Any other blocker?
>>>
>>> PS: I have some net issues at home ATM so can need help for the
>>> upload, anyone would have some cycles next week?
>>>
>>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>>> @rmannibucau |  Blog | Old Blog | Github | LinkedIn

Re: xbean java 9 state

Guillaume Nodet-5
I've just uploaded a release at
but I think you managed to upload it too as I found

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: xbean java 9 state

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Guillaume,

yes, just did it this morning from work - it was really my poor
connection :(. Thanks for the help anyway, really appreciated.